Up to 2,700+ acres of land adjacent to Eagle Forest Acres hunting preserve and just off the shores of Minnesota's famed Red Lake. Expansive acreage boasting open farm fields, wild ricing paddies, forested Hay Creek frontage, ponds and streams, state highway and county road access, and an extensive trail system. Near Bemidji, Blackduck, and Redby. Available as smaller tracts for your select ownership!
Click HERE for brochure.
LandRadar.com Named One of "America's Best Brokerages"
As one of the country's leading real estate firms specializing in land, The Land Report has named LandRadar.com one of "America's Best Brokerages" for a fourth consecutive year. Click HERE to read the Summer 2014 issue. (Find us listed as a Potlatch Preferred Broker on page 63 and as one of America's Best Brokerages of 2013 on page 75!)
For Listing Updates
Big Selection of Building Sites
Design your dream home or build that cozy little getaway cabin on one of these sites and enjoy the woods and wildlife in northcentral Minnesota.
Whether you want to hunt, hike, build, or boat, invest in land and enjoy the great outdoors on a place of your own.
- LandRadar.com by Close~Converse: Connect with the land...get back to nature...seek respite from the pressures of everyday life. Secure land in prime North Central Minnesota locations including the Bemidji, Brainerd Lakes, Grand Rapids, Park Rapids, Walker, and Wadena areas.
- Home or cabin sites, hunting land, recreation destinations, lakeshore, development or investment acreage. Many recreational timberland tracts available.
- LandRadar.com features exclusive select Potlatch land for sale in Aitkin, Becker, Beltrami, Cass, Clearwater, Crow Wing, Hubbard, Itasca, Morrison, and Wadena counties of Minnesota. When you buy Potlatch forestland, you join a community that has lived on and loved rural Minnesota and its traditions for over 100 years.
- Close~Converse is a real estate broker in Brainerd, Minnesota and a member of the REALTORS Land Institute.
- LandRadar has been listed as one of America's Best Brokerages of 2013 in the Spring 2014 issue of The Land Report for the fourth consecutive year.