Why should I own land?
Standing on land that you own gives you a certain satisfaction that can’t be found any other way. Owning land has practical, tangible benefits as well as intangible benefits:
- A place to call home. The pride of ownership helps build strong communities.
- A sense of belonging and connection. It can be your a place of solace and peace.
- Financial benefits and wealth building. Appreciation, timber management, 1031 tax deferred exchange opportunities, long-term capital gain, agricultural and timber production. See Land Enjoying in our Toolbox for ways to maintain and enhance your land’s value.
- Environmental stewardship. Protecting unique resources and wetland preservation.
- A legacy. A place for your family to make memories throughout generations, or a way to provide public benefits through the Trust for Public Lands, The Nature Conservancy, The Audobon Society, or other conservation organizations.
If you want to make the dream of owning land a reality, check out Land Searching in our Toolbox or CONTACT US today!