LandRadar.com has been re-designed to be more user-friendly and to work with all your mobile devices–phone, tablet, or computer. Here are some key features and tips for using the new site:
- Find Land quick search
– Right on the home page (or along the right-hand side of other pages on the site) you will find an easy-to-use search area in which you can set certain criteria to hone in on properties that meet those criteria.
– Set one or more of the criterion and then click the “Search” button to see a list of properties that fit those specifications.
– Or, if you see a sign with an MLS number on one of the properties we have listed, you can enter that number in the “Keyword or MLS#” field and then click the “Search” button to see all the details of that specific property.
- All Listings Map View
(Located under the “Listings” drop-down menu)
– See all our listings pinned on a map of Minnesota, and use the “+” or “-” buttons in the lower right-hand corner to zoom in/out on the map and see listings in specific areas.
– For areas that have multiple listings (shown by a blue bubble with a number indicating how many listings are there), click on the blue bubble to zoom in on that area until you see colored balloons for individual properties.
– Click on a balloon to see a pop-up with some basic information about a property……and click on the image within the pop-up to see all the details of that property.
Properties by property type
On the home page, there are links to listings for the following types:
Hunting & Recreation (properties great for hunting and outdoor recreational use)
Waterfront Properties (properties on a lake, river, or creek)
Home & Cabin Sites (properties suitable for building on)
Premier & Development (properties that have some unique feature or development potential)
When a list of properties is displayed, you can use the Sort By options to re-order the listings by price, acreage, county, or other available options.
- Viewing options
When a list of properties is displayed, you can view the results in three different ways–list view, grid view, or table view–using the icons at the top right-hand corner of the list.
- Property images and photos
– When in a specific property listing, click on the largest image displayed to see images/photos in expanded view.
– Once in expanded view, move your mouse cursor toward the bottom of the image to see arrows for moving back and forth between images.
– Click X in the top right corner of the image to exit expanded view.
In addition to the property details, towards the bottom of a Property Details page you may find Supplements that provide additional information that may be of value to you. Click on the title of one of the supplements to view the attached document.
- Save properties
– Click on the Login/Register link in the top right-hand corner of the website to create an account, which will allow you to access member-only features, such as adding properties to a Favorites collection.– Once you’ve created an account and are logged in, when you find a property you like, click the “Add to Favorites” star below the property photos.– Then, you can find all your Favorites by clicking the Favorites link in the top right-hand corner of the website.Hint: If you decide you want to delete one of your Favorites, click the little trash can at the top right-hand corner of the image in your Favorites page.
Want to share a property with someone you know? Use the “Share this” buttons to share a property on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
The Toolbox menu has links to a lot of helpful information including tips on searching for land or financing land, FAQs, and a check list that you can use to compare properties.
The News tab will bring you to an area in which we will post information, updates, and announcements.